Skip to main content

I have been trying to figure out a centralize location where all the DS admin can manage envelopes sent by DS Sender user. Shared Access is not working as expected and cant figure out why is not showing envelopes. We are Using paid and the demo accounts. We are trying to go to production on 5/29. I have been in contact with DocuSign but nothing has helped. Another question I can only see “Agreement” and no longer see “Manage” is this a new feature or am I missing something?

Thanks your input is very important to me.

Jose.

@jsilberberg - There is not really a global way for DS Admins to see the envelopes sent by a DS Sender.  The admin can Share user’s envelopes on a one-by-one basis.  Meaning if they know the user, the Admin can add themselves to the list of users shared envelopes.  The Admin will be able to view details for envelopes awaiting signature and perform actions such as resend, correct, and void. They cannot sign on behalf of this user.

You could explore the Email Archive Configuration for each of your accounts.   This is mainly used for archival, but it would give your Admins visibility into everything sent out by the respective DocuSign Account.  Email Archive Configuration (docusign.com)

And “Manage” will be replaced by “Agreements” in the new UI refresh part of the Docusign Core Demo Release Notes: 24.1.02.00 May 2024

New/Enhanced (docusign.com)

@JohnSantos Thank you so much for your response, I really appreciate it. Is that from my previous employer, as DS admin we were able to see envelopes correct them void them and resend. I don't know how they did that but unfortunately I no longer have a connection with that employer (it happens)

Thank you again for your explanation and hope you have a great weekend.

-Jose