Skip to main content

There’s a task in DocuSign for a name change but I can’t find a name change from anywhere.  I have a buyer, who has been married for 4+ years & I’ve used her married name on all of the forms so far.  I found out from her lender that she never changed to her married name & her maiden name is still on the books, her maiden name will show on the mortgage & on the deed.  The lender asked me to do a name change to notify all involved.  I know I can do a general addendum but I wanted to see if I could match a form with the task in DTR.  Thanks in advance. Dave

Hi @daveiezzi,

Welcome to the Docusign Community!

We are glad to have you here and can't wait to help share as much knowledge as possible.

I understand that you are looking to apply a template to your document, and I will share more details on the topic.

Templates are created and distributed by account administrators. If they have created a template for the Name Change process you are going through, it should be listed in eSignature>Templates>Shared with me.

For more details on this topic, see:

Use a Template To Create an Envelope

Apply Templates Manually

Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance with this. 

Thank you for using Docusign, we hope you have a wonderful rest of your day! 

Best regards,

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator  

Please click "Best Answer" below if you find my reply to be a valid solution to your issue!

Hi @daveiezzi,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!