Skip to main content

Missing all but a few recent documents for 2023.

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out here in the DocuSign Community.

I'm sorry to hear you are having issues locating your envelopes, can you provide more background information so that we can understand your problem better and be able to assist you?

Where are you looking for the envelopes? In the quick views (completed folders, waiting for others, etc.) or on your sent folder? Can you search for the documents using filters? Do they show? Do they show if you run an Envelope Report?: https://support.docusign.com/s/document-item?bundleId=cnu1642812012214&topicId=gux1581465542026.html&_LANG=enus

Could you try the below troubleshooting?

1. Clear cache/cookies
  2. Try a different browser(s)
  3. Try an Incognito
  4. Try a different device
  5. Try a different Internet network, such as on a mobile device using data with Wi-Fi disabled.
  6. Try using VPN, or if on one already, disconnect from VPN and try again

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

I am looking in the Completed - Quick View, as I always do.
I ran that Envelope Report for Year-To Date and they DO appear.
How do I get them to re-appear in the Quick View - Completed?

Thanks!
OK - I cleared the Cache and that did the trick. Should have thought of that!

Thanks!

Hello,

All my documents disappeared, as if everything has been reset on my account. I contacted the support but they never came back to me, it seems it has been an error on their side they erased by mistake all my documents and yet they don't contact me, my case was opened yesterday, still no sign of them. 

Nobody to help me here to contact DocuSign?

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out here in the DocuSign Community.

It seems like you were already contacted by a DocuSign Support Agent, is that correct? Was your issue resolved?

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Yes, thank you for your message. Just 10 minutes after I posted here, I got finally my call back and the problem was solved. The explanation was that my administrator created me a new account and closed the previous one, so no mistake on you side, sorry!

Thank you again for your support.

Hello,

Thank you for reaching back.

No worries, glad it was solved, please feel free to create a post here in Community if you ever need assistance or have a doubt on something related to DocuSign. Have a good day!

Best regards,

Call Mike docs have vanished after I sent them off for signatures. Can't find them anywhere. What do I do? I am so desperate. I spent hours and hours preparing these with my clients and now they're missing.