Skip to main content

Currently before sending an agreement under my Templates the app asks for their full name and email only. I want the app to ask for their full name, email address, rent price (that I can manually type in), and start date. Then I want that information to auto-populate in the document. Is this possible anywhere?

At the moment I'd need to put a text field and ask the receiver the type in rent price and start date directly into the document. How do I do it on my end so they don't need to ask them to do it?

As the Sender you can pre-fill any information before sending it to Recipients. So if the Template has a Text field for "Rent" and you "use" the Template, then go to the field/tag page and fill in the "Rent" field, and then send. If you do not want them to be able to change or edit the value in that "Rent" text field, make it "Read-Only". They will see it but not be able to edit the value in the field.

Sidenote: If you send out multiple envelopes with the Template, you could consider using Bulk Send.