Skip to main content

I have sent a document using same template through the bulk send feature in multiple evelopes.  Role 1 is lease, role 2 is co-signer —Recipient 1 is student, 2 is parent Our response rate is low, so I would like to change the send order, so that the parent (Role 2 receives the document 1st instead of 2nd?  . Additionally, I would like to modify the email message.  How can I do this within the bulk send envelope without modifying each individual recipients envelope?  
I know I can “correct” a single envelope, but don’t wish to repeat the process 100+ times.

Per the following link there are batch actions that can be performed in a Bulk Send, however, I do not see nor do I recall any option to edit the Recipient structure in a batch. Beyond doing a batch void and new Bulk Send, I cannot think of further options. 

https://support.docusign.com/s/document-item?bundleId=wtn1643071711000&topicId=ypm1655934186716.html&_LANG=enus

Hi @RotRob,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find

And, please don't hesitate to let me know if you have any other questions or concerns and I will address them as soon as possible.   

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | DocuSign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!