Skip to main content

Client states they completed the document but I never received it. Envelope is still in the waiting folder. I;m not sure how to fix this.

Hello, @Dmac 

Welcome to the Docusign Community!

If you’re the Sender of the envelope, selected it in the manage page under Waiting for Others quick view.

You’ll see who has signed who hasn’t. If it’s pending from a signer, Resend the notification using the Resend option.

Also, take a look in the History of the envelope to see each audit entry. There you can verify if the recipient signed or not.

I hope that helps.

Alexandre

Hello Dmac,

It is possible that the person attempted to complete the task, but due to a poor API call or network connectivity, it did not succeed. If, after refreshing, it remains in the waiting folder, try clicking the RESEND button. Please notify the customer of the approximate timestamp when you clicked the RESEND button, so they can more easily locate the document.

Very respectfully,

Justin Jiang

@Dmac - What @Alexandre.Augusto suggested about the Envelope History might be the best bet and give you some information about all the stages for your envelope.  You can verify that all recipients in the workflow have completed signing the envelope.  

Hi @Dmac,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested or if the information that was provided was useful.

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.