Skip to main content

I need to add a form to a current template or basically merge 2 templates if possible.  Can anyone explain to me how do do that?

It is so hard not being able to call for help. So I would appreciate feedback. Thank you in advance 🙂

@SandieGipson Yes, Templates can be merged but it requires a specific set of steps and is not a specific feature within DocuSign.  Basically with the two Templates that have been created, select Use on one of those Templates. Then in the envelope creation screen, select the Upload dropdown and select “Use a Template”, fix the Recipients to what you need as the separate sets of Recipients may overlap.  Once the Recipients are set and fields have been validated, Send.  After sending locate the envelope under Sent and to the right dropdown select “Save As Template”. This new Template is a merger beteen the two Templates used in the single envelope.

Hi @SandieGipson,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | DocuSign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!   

Yes!  Thank you very much for this platform. I got the answer I needed

Hi @SandieGipson,

Thank you for following up.  

I am glad to hear that @David.Schmitz helped you solve your issue. We would appreciate it if you could consider selecting a comment as the "Best Answer", this helps other users find the solution to this issue in the future. 

And, please don't hesitate to let me know if you have any other questions or concerns and I will address them as soon as possible.   

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | DocuSign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!