Skip to main content
Question

Merging

• 29 March 2024
  • 2 replies

Hello all...brand new docusign user here and I am trying to figure out how to merge data from a spreadsheet to a template.  I don’t think I am using the correct language to search for the help I need so I thought I would try you guys.

Thanks,

Dave

@Dave Mills Typically when I hear spreadsheet I think MS Excel and either a CSV or XLS type file.  The DocuSign application has an ability to create a Template then use that Template to send out bulk amount of envelopes based on a CSV file (also can do smaller manual bulk sends). The Bulk Send using the CSV can not only create a large number of envelope based on the Name and Email address but also bring in data from the CSV file to prefill fields.  I would direct you over to the following article to see if that fits your needs.

https://support.docusign.com/s/document-item?bundleId=wtn1643071711000&topicId=kjz1578456386508.html&_LANG=enus

Hello @Dave Mills ,

If you found the provided response to be a useful solution to your question, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Best regards,

Nathaly | DocuSign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!