Skip to main content

Is there a way to update settings for a Template to merge the documents into one PDF when they are completed and sent via email to all recipients or a specific recipient? 

We send multiple documents via Bulk Send so we create a template for mass process; however when we receive the completed documents to our filing we would love to have all the documents combined into one PDF instead of the separate documents.  

Hi Nichole,

Welcome  to the DocuSign Community!

We are glad to have you here and can't wait to help share as much knowledge as possible.

I understand that you are looking to merge all your completed envelopes created from a specific template, and I will share more details on the topic.

There is no setting in eSignature that would allow you to merge completed envelopes.

Nevertheless, feedback that can improve our users’ experience is always welcome. 

I encourage you to consider submitting your idea to be reviewed by our development team for possible implementation.

If you’re a DocuSign Administrator for a corporate plan, you have the additional option of filing your request through a support case, or by reaching out to your Account Team. 

We invite you to share your product suggestions and feature requests on our dedicated ideas page (https://community.docusign.com/ideas), where we can collaborate to shape the future of our product together.

Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance with this. 

Best regards,

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator  

Please click "Best Answer" below if you find my reply to be a valid solution to your issue!