Skip to main content

I have used DocuSign to get signatures for a grant application. I requested time and location with the signature which people filled out but it shows up as ****** on the application. Is there a way to make this information visible? Would appreciate your help as I have to send the application by tomorrow! Best,Vera

@Vera Nilsén There is a feature in the DocuSign application called “hidden text”. Typically this is set on a field or fields so that certain Recipients fill out the field but then it is “masked” with astericks so that other Recipients or sensitive data cannot be seen on the completed document.  The data can be revealed by going into the completed envelope and selecting More >Form Data. Here is a DocuSign article on the topic.

https://support.docusign.com/s/document-item?bundleId=oeq1643226594604&topicId=bxi1579891674427.html&_LANG=enus

Hello @Vera Nilsén ,

If you found the provided response to be a useful solution to your question, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Best regards,

Nathaly | DocuSign Community Moderator
"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!