Skip to main content

As a DS Admin, is there a way to view all envelopes among Shared Access users instead of having to choose them one at a time? I don’t need to see the envelope statuses of everyone in the company, however, every day I need to check the status of envelopes sent by my team. We have shared access among people on our team, however, having to choose each person one by one (via Shared Access) in order to see envelope status is tedious and inefficient. Is there a way to choose more than one person at a time among people who have shared access with each other? 

Hi @JD1 !

Currently, there is no way to multiple view using the Shared Access. However, I think there is a better solution to you!

My suggestion is to create a User Group for your team, and them you can create a Envelope Status Report for all your users at the same time. You can, also, schedule to send this report to you by email.
The only important information is that you must have access to generate reports to all your account (like an Admin). If you’re not an Admin, you can ask them to create a delegate profile with Report Access.

Hello @Vinicius.Rodrigues,

Thank you for taking time to respond, and I appreciate your suggestions. I am a DS Admin, and I already use scheduled reports, which are delivered once a day. My team is in and out of DS all day, every day, checking statuses of contracts that have gone out. To have to run a report, download it, convert it to excel, and save it, each time we need to check the status of sent contracts, is an inefficient use of time to say the least. It would be better to be able to simply view this information when necessary throughout the day (like a dashboard view). There are platforms out there that are capable of this functionality. It’s just surprising that DocuSign is not. 

Hi @JD1 !

I understand your disappointment in not being able to perform a task you’d like to do. Actually, at this moment, there is no multiple Shared Access feature in Docusign. If you want, there is a feedback email channel (feedback@docusign.com) where you can suggest this feature. Our Developer teams receive these requests, analyze them together with other areas of compliance and security and, if approved, they included in our roadmap for development.

On the other hand, this action you take (manually checking the status of envelopes) is normally done automatically by our Connect service (Webhook) with third-party integrations. If you use an integration, you could check the possibility of implementing this automatic update service.

Additionally, I thought of two other possibilities that maybe could help you. Are they:

1- Create a rule in Agreement Actions where each completed envelope is automatically included/updated in a Google Spreadsheet. This way, you could keep some kind of control using this spreadsheet directly.
See more information at: Export to Spreadsheet Action

2- Another option, if the management requires Shared Access, would be to use the Envelope Custody Transfer Rules. You could create a rule so that all envelopes sent (or completed) by your team are automatically moved to a single user. This way, all envelopes would be concentrated in only one user's Inbox. Check more details at: Add Envelope Custody Transfer Rules

Hello @Vinicius.Rodrigues

Thank you for the suggested workarounds, I appreciate your quick response and your efforts at trying to help with this. 

Hi @JD1 !

If I can help you with something else, please, let me know! However, if my answer could help you, please "Select as Best". Thank you!