Skip to main content
Is there a way I can make a copy of my folders?

Folder operations are limited to Rename, Move, Delete and New Subfolder. I see no option to copy a folder and contents to a new folder. Basically it comes down to having just one existing envelope original. (of course the envelope exists with all Recipients and CCs). You can copy an envelope but it is not the same operation as say copying and pasting a file. Perhaps if I knew more about the end result you are attempting to achieve?

Right now my company pays for my Docusign account. I would like to have my own copies of all of my envelopes.

So basically you have a DocuSign Company Account and a DocuSign Personal Account, and the question is whether or not Envelopes from one Account could be "duplicated" into another Account. I would pose this question to DocuSign Support. I have had accounts merged together, but never the reverse but DocuSign Support could give you a better indication of what is possible. As a sidenote you could always Carbon Copy your personal account in the envelope workflow hence saving a copy of the completed document in both the Company and Personal account. My only suggestion and obviously this would be wise to share with your companies legal department to make sure no ethical or legal breeches are apparent.

Also note you can "download" envelope contents to PDF files.

Thank you very much for your suggestions. Truly appreciate your time.