Skip to main content

I was under the impression based on looking at my settings that the email notifications were all on, but i do not seem to be getting "Sent" notifications. Is there a way to turn on email notifications when a document is sent to a recipient? Basically i want to make sure i receive notification that the document was emailed. I do not get notification until the document was viewed.

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out here in the DocuSign Community.

We apologize for the inconvenience but the only notifications that we have are the ones described in this article https://support.docusign.com/s/articles/How-do-I-manage-my-email-notifications.

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Christopher | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.

Can you use the 'CC' option and be added to simply receive a copy? You can also be sent a private message to just you. You might receive the package, too, though of documents. But at least you get the notification via email. I was just thinking about this the other day. I'd love some feedback if it's a suitable option or replacement. Thank you!

Christopher, Thank you both for your responses. I did make sure my preferences are set going forward.

David, that is an excellent idea and am going to pitch that idea to my supervisor. Thank you.

Sure, I just watched a youtube video where a user did just that. So it's a definite and useful option. Good luck.