Skip to main content

I need a copy of the drivers license and social security card returned with the application for employment. Is it possible for the candidate to take a picture of their documents and attach them before returning the application that I have sent to them?

Thank you,

Sarah Brewer

Absolutely, but what you need to do on the document is to add the Attachment Tag as a required field. So as a Sender when you create a New Envelope, add the document, then click Next, take the Attachment tag on the left and drop it in the appropriate location. If required they cannot complete the process until they have uploaded necessary attachments. Obviously if you require a SSN and DL you would need to drop two attachment tags. Perhaps adding a Note or Text box as to what to attach.

Question: I followed the steps outlined. My recipient (Signer) confirmed twice that he was able to attach the doc (down arrow/paperclip). But when the envelope came back to me I could not see or download the doc. It only showed me the paper clip icon. What am I doing wrong on my form?

Make sure you are scrolling past the original document(s) as the attachments are added after the original document.