Skip to main content

I have a document that I want to send in-mass to multiple individuals. I want the document to contain text-fields that are individualized to each recipient. I have set up a template with text fields (standard), but it does not appear to be possible to individualize the text that are in those fields for each recipient. Am I missing something, or is there a better method to go about what I am trying to accomplish? 

As an additional note, I will be satisfied if I can manually enter text but would it be possible to import the data necessary for those text fields from another file (for example, an excel spreadsheet that contains the information that I want to import into the text fields per each recipient)?

Sending thanks in advance.

@lschuring Bulk send supports filling in envelope field data from a CSV, I included a link from a DocuSign article that reviews the process.

https://support.docusign.com/s/document-item?bundleId=wtn1643071711000&topicId=pic1578456385474.html&_LANG=enus

Thank you for the quick reply, David. I think this is exactly what I was looking for. I’ll dive into the provided link and let you know how that goes.

@David.Schmitz, it looks like the method to bulk send has recently changed or been updated. I am not sure if there is an issue with the documentation because of that, but I am not finding the “bulk send” option when using a template as described in the link below. 

https://support.docusign.com/s/document-item?language=en_US&rsc_301&bundleId=wtn1643071711000&topicId=xbu1578456383000.html&_LANG=enus

Could there be an issue with the template that I am using that would be preventing the bulk send option from appearing on my end? 

@lschuring If you are in Advanced Edit ‘mode’ and do not see the Bulk Send option then I would check the Permission Profile assigned to your DocuSign User to verify Bulk Send is enabled. You would need to check with a DocuSign Admin regarding the Permission Profile.

Hi @lschuring,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | DocuSign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!