Skip to main content

I have a great suggestion that would vastly improve the DocuSign user’s experience processing high volumes of envelopes for signature regarding the “Document Visibility” feature.

I process thousands of DocuSign envelopes each year for signature on behalf of our Office of Faculty Affairs for a university.

When I use the “Document Visibility” feature, I must manually un-click several columns each time to customize envelope visibility for signers.

Why isn’t there a “Check All” option at the top of each column to greatly reduce manual clicking/un-checking of documents to make un-visible? I find it very tedious to click on each little box to manually un-check entire columns when a “Check All” at the top of each column would be so much easier and efficient.

There have been times I accidently missed a box or 2 while manually clicking those document visibility boxes due to how tedious and annoying it is when a “Check All” at the top of each column would eliminate that issue and save me (and others I assume) from carpal tunnel syndrome!

Please take my user improvement suggestion into consideration as I believe adding this feature would be a positively received change to DocuSign’s “Document Visibility” feature.

Thanks,
Jessica V.

@Jessica V :

I was given this information for feedback/suggestions.

If you’re a Docusign Administrator for a corporate plan, you have the additional option of filing your request through a support case, or by reaching out to your Account Team. 

Otherwise, please share your thoughts with our development team by emailing your request to:

feedback@docusign.com

hope this helps,

mr1

Hi @Jessica V,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Also, we invite you to share your product suggestions and feature requests on our dedicated ideas page (https://community.docusign.com/ideas), where we can collaborate to shape the future of our product together.

You might also want to look into setting up your account’s sending settings to define Document Visibilty defaults based on signature fields, this will help you save effort as you won’t have to manually disable access for users that lack a signature in the concerned document.

For more details on this topic, see:

Sending Settings - Fields and Properties

Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!