Skip to main content

They have been receiving Doc-U-Sign envelopes and have been able to sign them. The only thing I did differently this time is cc'd a vendor so the vendor could get it right away. We checked in Outlook the in box, sent folder and spam folder. I also tried to resend as well. Could there be an issue somewhere? 

So here are the items I would check:

1) Verify the email address you used was correct, small mistakes can cause big problems, such as adding a ".com" instead of say ".edu" in the address.

2) Check the Recipient Order. Does the envelope show that the action is waiting on the Recipient who never received the email. Just validating that action isnt on another party, therefore the order would mean they may not have been sent a notification.

3) Check Junk and Spam folders and filters.

4) Check with the IT department specifically an Email Admin as they may be able to verify the email came into the servers but was perhaps quarantined or rejected due to a risk/attachment etc.

5) Also you could open a DocuSign Support case to have them verify no issues with outbound emails from DocuSign servers.

The above is my checklist when this situation occurs and usually resolves 99% of the issues.