Skip to main content
I recently added someone as an administrator with all permissions to my organizations account. She had a free version previously. How does she log in under our organization? She did receive an invitation but she still can't see everything.
Thanks!
Beth

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out here in the DocuSign Community.

I apologize for the inconvenience, I understand that you have a user with problems with logging into the correct account.

Do you know if the user has the option to Switch Between Accounts?

Do you know if both accounts have the same password and email?

More information at Switch Accounts and Set a Default Account.

Note: Some advanced features and options are supported only in specific DocuSign plans. Your account plan might not support some options discussed in this help topic. Contact your account administrator for more information about which options are available for your account. Or, visit our Plans and Pricing web page for more details on the features included with your plan.

Compare eSignature plans & pricing

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Christopher | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.

Hello Christopher,

Thank you for your response. I have shared access and given all permissions for this person but they are unable to see the numbers on the Home page menu: Action Required, Waiting for Others, etc. This person has to sign documents but it doesn't show that there are any waiting or action is required. It shows all 0's. I feel I may be missing a setting. Any ideas?

Thanks!!

Beth

Hello,

Have you tried to send a reset password to the user?

With this, the user will have the option to reset the password to the paid account and regain access to it, Please see https://support.docusign.com/s/document-item?bundleId=pik1583277475390&topicId=lyr1583277364866.html&_LANG=enus.

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Christopher | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.