Skip to main content
I'm trying to download copies of signed documents combined into one file with the signature summary page. However, when I tick the 'combine all PDFs into one file' box, the certificate of completion is automatically unselected. How can I work around this?

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out here in the DocuSign Community. 

This behavior is managed by the "Attach certificate of completion to envelope" option, under Settings>Signing settings>Envelope Delivery>"Attach certificate of completion to envelope"

For more details on what options are offered as part of the account signing settings, see:

https://support.docusign.com/s/document-item?language=en_US&rsc_301&bundleId=pik1583277475390&topicId=lue1583277359885.html&_LANG=enus

Let us know if you need further assistance with this 

Best regards, 

Alejandro R. | DocuSign Community Moderator 

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue! 

Hi Alejandro,

Thank you for your reply. I can't see a 'Settings' option anywhere on my account. Am I correct in thinking that only an administrator can manage these settings?

I've looked at the link you included and I'm trying to look through other help pages for more information but it seems none of them will open.

Hi again,

Fixed - I've identified the administrators on our team and they've successfully updated the settings for our accounts. Thank you!

Hi Alejandro,

The signing setting "Attach certificate of completion to envelope" is tenant-wide. By default it is not enabled, and an Admin must turn it on.

With this in mind, are there any negative consequences of enabling this? If not, one would assume that it would be on by default.

Many thanks in advance

Best Regards

Sam

I already have that box “attach certificate of completion to envelope” checked and it still does not combine the signed document with the summary.  How do I correct this?