Skip to main content

Or I need to know how to do myself if possible. I need help so I can get this contract completed. 

I cannot delete that second signature! It has our company personnel's name to be signed as the second signature already, but I guess he didn't pay any attention to it and signed it anyway.  Can he correct it on his end???

This is easy to replicate. I created a new envelope, added two signers, when I dropped tags I added the Signature of the first signer to the area for Signer 1 and Signer 2, not setting the tag color correctly for Signer 2. So when I send, then Signer 1 must sign both places to complete the envelope. Now Signer 2 has no location to sign. You cannot correct the envelope because you cannot remove Signer 1 nor remove Signer 1 signature blocks cause they already completed.

The only option is to "Void". BUT after you void, go to the original Sent envelope and copy it, then it will contain the same document, Recipients, email body and subject, but make sure to adjust the Signature Tags to the right color and Send.

Using copy saves a little time.

Fantastic! I appreciate your help. I was thinking I need to cancel and start over, but at the same time, thought surely there is a way! ☺️ Thanks, David Schmitz! Faye Bussell 

You are welcome. Sometimes its all about where you catch the mistakes or issues as to whether you are going to be able to correct. Void is always that last resort but many times it can be the only option to keep envelope integrity.