Skip to main content
I can not select my google shared drive to upload a document for signing. Any suggestions? I am only seeing my personal drive

Hi ,

Thank you for reaching out to the DocuSign Community.

You might want to try the following:

1. Log into your account through an incognito window (if using chrome).

2. Clear cookies and cache.

3. Use a different browser and try a different device.

4. Disconnect the cloud storage access and reconnect it again.

5. Use a different network connection, and if you are connected to a VPN network, please disconnect it and try again.

6. Verify that your browser has cookies enabled and also allows third-party cookies.

7. Make sure that your browser is up to date.

If the issue persists, you can also reach out to our Customer Support Team and provide the agent with screenshots of the issue, API logs of you reproducing the behavior, and a network trace log.

Here are some resources that you might find useful:

Give DocuSign Access to Your Cloud Storage

Managing your cloud storage providers

System Requirements

If you believe that you need further assistance, or require the assistance of a live agent, you can always create a Support Case to have a Support agent work with you. 

https://support.docusign.com/s/contactSupport

If you are not able to open a  Customer Support case via the above link, you can scroll down to More Support Options and select "I can't reset my password or don't have an account." you will have the option of filling out the form or calling Support.

Please click "Select as Best" below if you found the answer to be a valid solution to your issue.

Thank you for using DocuSign, we hope you have a wonderful rest of your day!

Best regards,

Rebeca | DocuSign Community Moderator