Skip to main content

We have standard contract language that needs to be cut and pasted into documents regularly,. I am wondering if we can create a custom field that contains that text that can be easily inserted into a document as a “field”. 

I started down the stamp path, but couldn’t get to the point that it was a viable option.  The word/space count is 310, so it isn’t that big.  Any ideas?  Thank you!

Hello, @RobinE 

Welcome to the DocuSign Community!

Have you tried a Text field? The limit is 4.000 characters. You can customize them giving a name and make them shared with other users (if you are an Admin).

See the figure:

I hope that helps!

Alexandre

Hi @RobinE,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested or if the information that was provided was useful.

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.

Thank you Christopher. I am well, I hope you are too.  This is the first time I have ever tried any community information solution. Will try again when needed.