Skip to main content

I have a document with 9 signatories (all signatures are in a table). When I setup all the signatures I was able to verify that the signed dates and signature blocks are all lined up ( including my own) however after I signed the document I only see my signed date and other signatories don''t see that others have signed. To them the table looks blank. I have used the same process for setting up the esign except for 1 detail. I am now using Edge to do all of this. How do I

1. fix my signature so that is now displays
  2. fix so that as others are signing they see that pervious signatories have signed ( this used to be how it displayed previously in docusign)

thanks

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out here in the DocuSign Community.

There is a setting that the account admin would need to enable to allow the initial value (meaning information placed by you and your other signers) show for all recipients. You can find this setting by going to Settings > Sending Settings > "When an envelope is sent, write the initial value of the fields for all recipients" > Save: https://support.docusign.com/s/document-item?bundleId=pik1583277475390&topicId=xgg1583277350154.html&_LANG=enus

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!