Skip to main content

Hello, 

I currently have an Organization that has 12 accounts. I would like to change the Default account for the organization. I did this before with ProServices help in DEMO, but I can’t find the directions in the DS documentation. 

Thank you

Jonathan

Hi J Edwards!

When you create an organization, you are automatically the administrator and the eSignature account used to create the organization is the default account. An organization's default account is used for just-in-time provisioning when new users are added. Also, based on your default account plan, your Organization features will be available to you. But, besides that, I can’t think in another scenario to must change this default account.

I suggest you to create a ticket to our Technical Support team asking it, because I didn’t find any way to change the default account directly from your DS Admin application.

Hi @J Edwards,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | DocuSign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!