Skip to main content

I think that MASTERCARD expired so my account was suspended.

I tired to update my billing info but it is not working.

Could you please help me.

I think that MASTERCARD expired so my account was suspended.

I tired to update my billing info but it is not working.

Could you please help me.

Hi @Lunit BD,

I hope you are doing well.

I want to confirm if you need further assistance, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Please be be aware that, per the community guidelines (https://community.docusign.com/site/terms) we can only provide you with general information, the Account Admin will need to contact Support directly for Billing Inquiries, Account Change Requests, or Feature enablement. To open a support case in the Docusign Support Center, go to the "Get Support" section and select "Open a Support Case". Log in using your Docusign credentials and select a case subject. If you have multiple Docusign accounts, choose the appropriate account to continue. Open a case in the Docusign Support Center 

To update your payment information, go to the Billing Details section and select Edit Payment Method. If you encounter any issues, try updating your browser, accessing the information from a different browser, or changing to another available payment method. Update your payment information

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.