Skip to main content
How can I get the latest billing and invocie?

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out here in the DocuSign Community.

As an administrator, you can review plan type, usage data, and the billing information for your accounts.

In DocuSign eSignature Settings, select Plan and Billing. Depending on your plan type and payment method, you may have access to the following information about your account:

• Account Plan Type and Account ID: Lists which plan type you're subscribed to and your account ID.
  • Billing Information: Shows how much you are paying for your account, including your next payment due date and an invoice and payment history. Lists your current payment method and access to update your credit card information.
  • Usage Data: Provides details on usage data for services that can impact your billing, such as phone authentication, the number of seats in use, and the number of envelopes used and remaining. Usage data is only available on Free, Individual, and Personal accounts.
  • Billing History: View and download invoices for your account.

From the Plan and Billing view, you can view and download your DocuSign invoices. Your transactions are listed in the Billing History section.

Simply navigate to Plan and Billing, and under the Billing History section, select the Transaction # to view, download, or print the invoice.

If you do not see the options, please contact your account Admin, if you are the Admin please create a case with DocuSign Support.

More information at https://support.docusign.com/s/document-item?bundleId=pik1583277475390&topicId=iaa1583277326770.html&_LANG=enus

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Christopher | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.

Hello, I went to Settings/Plan and Billing, and all I got when I clicked was a blank screen. I need the latest invoice. How do I get my latest invoice if that is not working?

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out here in the DocuSign Community.

Have you tried to clear the cookies and the cache? or try in a different browser?

You can also call at US/CA: Please see the following announcement regarding important changes to Docusign Live Inbound Phone Support: https://support.docusign.com/s/articles/Upcoming-Changes-to-Live-Inbound-Phone-Support?language=en_US

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Christopher | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.