Skip to main content

Recent “enhancement” has eliminated my DocuSign Dashboard on the Home page - I now get a screen about sending envelopes.  I don’t send envelopes, but receive them for signature and keep track of those signatures coming after mine.  This was conveniently seen on the Home page dashboard, but is now missing.  How do I get that back? 

Hi @Mike !

I’m not aware of any recent change on our Home Page, but let me try to help you with it!

On eSignature product Home Page, a stantard user has a summary of all transactions and the Recent Activity view. Are you talking about it?

Hi Vinicius,

The screen shot in your reply is what I used to see, but now have this:

Reading through the release notes, there was mention of an effort to get people to send envelopes and this is what they would see.  In my function, I never send envelopes, so just want to go back to the traditional Home page dashboard.

I have a user in my work group who has recently experienced the same situation, is no longer landing on the useful dashboard on sign in. Would appreciate any answer to how to revert, as I’ve had a look through user preferences and can’ find anything that obviously controls this view.

Hi @Mike and @Jesse R-M,

Thank you for following up.

I want to confirm if this behavior persists if the user completes the tutorials displayed after clicking on “Show Me” in the Get Started Sending Documents Banner at the top of the screen?

Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance with this. 

Thank you for using DocuSign, we hope you have a wonderful rest of your day! 

Best regards,

Alejandro R. | DocuSign Community Moderator  

Please click "Best Answer" below if you find my reply to be a valid solution to your issue!

I didn’t go through the tutorials, but the problem has gone away and I am back at the normal dashboard.  Thanks to whoever restored it!

Hi @Mike,

Thank you for following up.

I appreciate you taking the time of confirming that your issue was resolved.

Please don't hesitate to let me know if you have any other questions or concerns and I will address them as soon as possible. 

Best regards,

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator  

Please click "Best Answer" below if you find my reply to be a valid solution to your issue!