Skip to main content
Hi Team,
I'm trying to check how many unused/available envelopes we still have but I can't seem to locate them in the portal. Can you help me, please?
Thank you.

Hi,

Thank you for reaching out here in the DocuSign Community. 

The easiest way to confirm your envelope usage is through an Account Activity report.

You can run this report under Reports>Envelope Reports>Account Activity report.

For detailed steps on this process, see:

How do I see how many envelopes my account has used?

Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance with this. 

Thank you for using DocuSign, we hope you have a wonderful rest of your day! 

Best regards, 

Alejandro R. | DocuSign Community Moderator 

"Select as Bestbelow if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue! 

Hi! Thank you for responding. The steps you provided show how many envelopes the account has used. We are looking at how many unused or available envelopes we still have. I can't seem to locate it on the steps you provided.

Hi,

Thank you for following up.

The total you are looking for would only be reflected in your Plan and Billing section of the account settings if your plan is  Free, Individual, or Personal.

Otherwise, the total envelope allowance will be defined by the specific terms of your contract, which will not necessarily be reflected in the web app's dashboard.

In the case that you might be working with an enterprise-level account, you are always welcome to request more details on these topics through a support case where one of our Account Services Experts will look into your request as soon as possible.

Please don't hesitate in letting me know if you have any other questions or concerns. 

Best regards, 

Alejandro R. | DocuSign Community Moderator 

"Select as Bestbelow if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue! 

Morning.

Can I have a call to discuss options and when the renewal is.

Kind Regards

Christopher Hale

Director

Aspire Wealth & Protection

Hi,

Thank you for reaching back.

You are welcome to request a call with one of our Account Services Experts through a support case.

https://support.docusign.com/en/contactSupport 

If you are not able to open the case on the same page, you should scroll down to More Support Options and select "I can't reset my password or don't have an account." you will have the option of filling out the form or calling Support. 

Best regards, 

Alejandro R. | DocuSign Community Moderator 

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!