Skip to main content

I wish to take a completed data field document and copy it into a new envelope.

Can I do this ?

@Patty.Haman There is an option called “Copy with field data” that will appear on the dropdown to the right of a completed or in progress envelopes.  The setting will create a copy of that envelope and copy all the data that was entered into any DocuSign fields by any of the Recipients with the exception of copying the Signature, Initials or Date Signed type data.  The following DocuSign article outlines the option fiurther.

https://support.docusign.com/s/document-item?bundleId=oeq1643226594604&topicId=wfc1582569802343.html&_LANG=enus

Hi @Patty.Haman,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested or if the information that was provided was useful.

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.

@Christopher.Alpizar - This is not working for me. I have a voided envelope that when I select “Copy with Field Data” does not retain the data. I have attempted several times and it has yet to actually work, even though I’ve read the help article and followed the instructions (https://support.docusign.com/s/document-item?language=en_US&rsc_301=&bundleId=oeq1643226594604&topicId=wfc1582569802343.html&_LANG=enus)

Can anyone at DocuSign assist now? 

Hi @Kim.Mack ,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you need hands on assistance? if so you can create a case with Docusign Support.

To open a support case in the Docusign Support Center, go to the "Get Support" section and select "Open a Support Case". Log in using your Docusign credentials and select a case subject. If you have multiple Docusign accounts, choose the appropriate account to continue. Open a case in the Docusign Support Center

If you’re not able to open a Customer Support case via the above link, you can find below the available phone numbers to contact Customer Support:

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.