Skip to main content

I have a very interesting problem. Whenever someone assigns a task via DocuSign (i.e. sign something), I get an email notification, but it doesn’t show up in the website, in either my Inbox or Action Required. I only have a single DocuSign account associated with this work email. But this behavior is very strange…

• If I click email link, which opens the envelope that way, but then say "Finish Later", then it  suddenly appears in my Inbox and Action Required.
  • If I send my own envelope that I have to sign, it appears in my Inbox and Action Required.
  • If I just get CC'd on an envelope (no signature required by me), it shows up in my Inbox.

@QA Med Device Guy

Is it possible that you have multiple DocuSign accounts on your email address? You may be logged into the wrong account, which could explain why the envelope is not showing. When you go through the link you are logged into the correct account, where the envelope is stored. If you have a claimed domain, your Administrator can check if there may be an account you are not aware of.

If you are already logged into your account and you receive an email, then you need to refresh the DocuSign eSignature Web App in order to see new envelopes since you last logged in or refreshed the webpage. 

Yes, I contacted DocuSign Customer Support and they confirmed there were actually 2 extra “free accounts” associated with my work email address. I think they were created before my company bought a subscription to DocuSign, back when I had to sign other people’s envelopes as a free user. DocuSign Customer Support deleted the extra “free accounts” for me.

Hi @QA Med Device Guy,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested or if the information that was provided was useful.

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.