Skip to main content

I am new to docusign and want to make sure that the fields are showing up correctly when sending.  There are 5 receiving the document to sign and one of them has a text box added that is not required.  I do not see this text box when it is sent to me to me first to sign.  Would this be transparent and viewable only for the one signing this section? 

@annettem You are correct in that Recipients only see the DocuSign fields assigned to them at the time of action. If you are Recipient #1 in the envelope workflow, you would not see DocuSign fields assigned to Recipient #2.  However, if Recipient #1 has a DocuSign field to fill out and they add data, when the envelope is received by Recipient #2 they will see the data entered by Recipient #1, but not be able to add/edit.

Note: Typically what I do when testing a new Template or envelope process is to set all Recipients to my email address so that I receive the envelope at each and every step to validate fields and data entry.

Hi @annettem,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested.

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.