Skip to main content
Question

Envelope not received after being Signed.

• 27 March 2024
  • 2 replies

We have a document that has 3 signatures. Signature 1 was completed and Signature 2 received their notification to sign. Signature 2 was completed but Signature 3 has not received notification to sign. We can see on our system that Signature 1 and 2 is complete and we are waiting on Signature 3. As a business we don't want to have to go the the client to ask them to complete again so is there something we can do our end as administrators to ensure Signature 3 gets their notification to sign?

You can “resend” the envelope and the user’s that have not yet signed will get the notification again. 

https://support.docusign.com/s/document-item?language=en_US&rsc_301&bundleId=oeq1643226594604&topicId=ocl1578456335565.html&_LANG=enus

Hi @Rachael Lawrance,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | DocuSign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!