Skip to main content

I am using embedded signing via template and rest API. Using template, I am creating a contract and presenting it in iFrame for signing to the customer.

I have a requirement to hide 'Decline to Sign' option from the DocuSign contract so the customer can’t decline it.

In code I added setEnableWetSign("false") which is hiding 'Print and Sing' option only. and I could not find any other API method for hiding 'Decline to Sign'.

Could you please tell me if any API available to do this or any template or account level setting required?

Speaking from an entirely DocuSign web app perspective there are no Account Admin settings (Signer Settings in particular) that allow you to remove the "Decline to Sign" option.  To me this seems to be a cornerstone selection that should never be hidden or removed as it allows the only option for a signer to opt out of using electronic signature for whatever reason they deem appropriate.  This in my opinion would extend over to the API but I think it would be best to confirm my assumptions with a DocuSign Support rep. 

Thanks for your repsonse, Even I think the same that there is no API available to do so but I will double check with DocuSing Support rep to confirm.