Skip to main content

Email notification even after unchecking all the notification under preference

@Sowmya The only item I can think of is that you have multiple DocuSign Accounts using the same email address and one account you turned off the notifications and the other perhaps has them enabled.  What type of notification is being received from the envelope, completion? view? 

Any email aliases or redirects setup that could cause a notification that went to an old email address to redirect to your current email address?

Hello yes i was doing it in wrong place thanks.

I have one more query How can we make user login only by using company login and hide the opther option to login from login screen in embedded sign

Also as of not using developer account for dev environment. so when ever user clicks on login with other option its creating a separate dev account for them .I want to prevent this and everyone should login by using same dev account since we have written some webhooks in the account.

if i go for JWT even for that user will be asked to login?

Hi @Sowmya,

Thank you for following up.

If you are looking to restrict users in your organization from creating duplicate users related to their work email, the best path to follow would be setting up Single Sign-On for your organization.

This process will require you to claim a domain and connect your account with and Identity Provider, that will handle the user authentication process on your behalf,

For detailed instructions on how to set up SSO in your organization, see:

Basic Steps to Setting up SSO for Your Docusign Organization

Docusign Single Sign-On Overview

How do I make SSO login required?

Also, if you find that a comment in this thread helped you solve your issue,  please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Feel free to let us know if you need further assistance with this. 

Thank you for using Docusign, we hope you have a wonderful rest of your day! 

Best regards,

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator  

Please click "Best Answer" below if you find my reply to be a valid solution to your issue!

Hi @Sowmya,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!