Skip to main content

The erp needs an esig document to be sent from xx@clexxon.xx and not a docusign email when something needs to be signed for this specific document.  Is there a way to do this in esig?
I was reading as I have attached a link to that a subdomain can be created to allow for it to come from that address. current demo signature requests come from "DocuSign Demo System <dse_demo@docusign.net>".  looks like according to the documentation attached that it would be called exxx@docusign.cxx.xx, which isn't a real email.  Any ideas on how this can be done? 
https://support.docusign.com/s/document-item?_gl=1*14f8wu5*_gcl_au*MTE1ODc3OTc5Ny4xNzE2y…]=rrf1583359212854&topicId=kpy1624481491369.html&_LANG=enus

Hello @mshealy,

Thank you for reaching out here, we want to welcome you to the Docusign Community, I appreciate you bringing your question to this Community.

We are committed to providing you with the best service possible. Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention, I understand that you require that the sender of the email notification for a specific document be a custom one.

I apologize for any inconvenience that this might cause you, the Custom Email Domain is the closest option that we currently have, however, any feedback that can improve our users’ experience is always more than welcome. 

If you’re a Docusign Administrator for a corporate plan, you have the additional option of filing your request directly when you’re logged into your account. You’ll be able to click the “Give Feedback” button at the bottom of the screen to submit your idea.

However since you mentioned that this is a specific document, have you reviewed the option to create a PowerForm? PowerForms are pre-designed templates that enable users to create self-service documents for signature without the need for coding. These templates allow users to create simple PDF forms that can be published on websites, allowing signers to access and complete the forms at their convenience.

You can create a custom email in your email account and send it with the link to access the PowerForm. What is a PowerForm

Note: Some advanced features and options are supported only in specific Docusign plans. Your account plan might not support some options discussed in this help topic. Contact your account administrator for more information about which options are available for your account. Or, visit our Plans and Pricing web page for more details on the features included with your plan. Compare eSignature plans & pricing.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.

Note: For Security Reasons, I will delete the Private Identifiable Information from your latest post.

so you can use powerforms with CLM?

The erp needs an esig document to be sent from xx@clexxon.xx and not a docusign email when something needs to be signed for this specific document.  Is there a way to do this in esig?
I was reading as I have attached a link to that a subdomain can be created to allow for it to come from that address. current demo signature requests come from "DocuSign Demo System <dse_demo@docusign.net>".  looks like according to the documentation attached that it would be called exxx@docusign.cxx.xx, which isn't a real email.  Any ideas on how this can be done? 
https://support.docusign.com/s/document-item?_gl=1*14f8wu5*_gcl_au*MTE1ODc3OTc5Ny4xNzE2y…]=rrf1583359212854&topicId=kpy1624481491369.html&_LANG=enus

The new email address need not have to be with docusign as the subdomain. ( exxx@docusign.cxx.xx)

it could be anything, it could be 'esign@ds.clexxon.com' or 'ds@sign.clexxon.com' or whatever you like.

Hello @mshealy,

Thank you for reaching back, to clarify are you referring if a Powerform can initiate a CLM workflow? or if an account that has the CLM product can use regular Powerforms?

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.

if a Powerform can initiate a CLM workflow

@mshealy 

Yes, a completed Docusign PowerForm can be used to initiate a CLM workflow.

You need to set up Agreement Actions in Docusign eSignature to achieve this.

Hello @mshealy,

To add more information about the Agreement Actions in Docusign CLM, this allows administrators to automate post-signature tasks for completed envelopes. This includes archiving completed agreement documents to Docusign CLM and starting a Docusign CLM workflow. Use cases for Agreement Actions in CLM workflows include setting attributes for completed envelopes or agreement documents and initiating post-signature processes downstream. Agreement Actions in Docusign CLM

Best regards,

Hi @mshealy,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you need further assistance, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,