Skip to main content

If an organization wants to establish a ‘governance’ hierarchy of ‘docusign’ focal points for addressing the configuring and implementation of docusign -- across the organization, as follows:

1. Tier 2 (head) -- designated at the department level
  2. with many Tier 1 focal points (docusign admins) -- signated at divison level) -- and reporting into Tier 2 (head) above -- only for docusign related matters

Then please specify what should be the typical ‘role description’ of each of these levels -- Tier 2 and Tier 1?

Hi Vineet,

Setting up a multi-tier support structure is a great idea.  I’ve attached a guide DocuSign has put together that talks about setting up a support structure. I hope it’s of some help as you create these job descriptions.

Hi @VineetAggarwal,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested or if the information that was provided was useful.

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.

I

I need to speak with someone on the phone. I need help with my W 9 please 

My w 9 form is asking me for information that I  don't know about. It's asking me for corporate information. I just want to fill out the form so that I can  complete my application . I need to speak with someone who can help me on the phone please 

I need help with this form. 

Need go speak with a team member 

Hi @PEACHES01,

I hope you are doing well.

I want to confirm if you need further assistance, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.