Skip to main content

Hi, I have already created a dev & production account, and also my app has been promoted to live, from what I saw my templates are not 'duplicated' from the dev account, my question is, should I be creating templates in production as well just like I did on dev?

1. "should I be creating templates in production as well just like I did on dev?" --> The question is if you want to use templates. Do you have often very similar envelopes? Then the usage of templates coud be useful.
  2. Did you try to download a template from dev and to upload it into prod?

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out here in the DocuSign Community, and thank you i.A Reuter.

I understand you would like to know if you need to recreate your templates on your production account.

Yes, however, you don't need to recreate them from scratch, as i.A informed, it is better and quicker to download the template and upload them into the Production account: https://support.docusign.com/s/document-item?language=en_US&bundleId=xry1643227563338&topicId=jjd1578456627966.html&_LANG=enus

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!

Hello thank you for your answer, it is just that I could not find the 'Permission Profiles' on my sidebar menu, does that mean I have to change my subscription?

Hello,

Thank you for reaching back.

The permission profile tab can be found under Settings, if you do not see this option, then you are most likely not an admin and would need to contact the admin on your account. If you do not know who this is, please reach out to your help desk or IT department.

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Nathaly | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!