Skip to main content

I have a free account that was automatically created when someone needed me to sign a document. Then after a few months I opened a paid account. Now I want everything to flow through my paid account but when this one person sends me docs to sign it goes to the free one. How do you delete a free account?

Welcome to the Community, 

I am glad that you upgraded to a paid account. 

You can easily (https://support.docusign.com/articles/How-do-I-cancel-or-downgrade-my-account) close your account from within the DocuSign application.  It is the same process, with a duplicate account. 

Happy Holidays, 

Marc

Thanks Marc!

please Unsubscribe me.

someone else opened account

Hi I need help to delete a free account that i have created today. Thanks

Please delelte my free account and confirm me that Docusign does not have my email or any collected data from me anymore. Thanks

Please delelte my free account and confirm me that Docusign does not have my email or any collected data from me anymore. Thanks