Skip to main content

Clients completed a docusign envelope at 1:42pm EST. 

The email notification that they completed the document arrived at 10:16pm EST.

Also the email notifications that the clients viewed the documents arrived at 10:18pm.  

Separately, I recently received duplicate emails of a completed envelope a day or so later. 

Is there some sort of issue or glitch occurring with the email notification system?

Estoy teniendo problemas, DS me esta enviado el solo documentos que ya habían sido enviados y completados desde antier, ayer y hoy bien temprano por la mañana. Lo hemos recibido hoy por la noche como si yo los volví a gestionar, esto ha causado molestias.

I’m getting duplicate emails from recently completed Docusigns tonight too. 

Our team is facing the same issue also.  Today, we have been receiving duplicated notification/completion e-mails.

Same problem here, duplicated emails received at night when documents already have been signed.

The same situation occurred between 4:00 and 5:00 in our company. Location Czech Republic.

I’ve had the same.  It would be good if DocuSign themselves could comment on this and advise.

Our Company (in Germany/Europe) has the same issue.

Also the email notifications that the clients viewed the documents arrived at 10:18pm.  

Separately, I recently received duplicate emails of a completed envelope a day or so later. 

Is there some sort of issue or glitch occurring with the email notification system?

Our company is experiencing the same issue. 

We have had the same issue too - is everyone who had the issue using Microsoft/ office 365?

yes. we use office 365. one of the duplicates came back w/out the signature on it (previous email had the signature)

DocuSign Support & Engineering teams are working a bug that resend notifications emails for completed envelopes.

Hello,
When is the bug fix expected to be deployed?
We are still experiencing this issue - receiving double mails for awaiting signature, still on the 14 June 2024.
Thank you for further debugging this.

We are still experiencing this.  Yesterday we again received duplicate notifications of completed docusign’s.

We are still experiencing this.  Yesterday we again received duplicate notifications of completed docusign’s.

Hi @Mi Thompson,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you need further assistance, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.

We have Docusign Users in our organization who are suddenly receiving hundreds of old completed notifications all at the same time. The problem, which we’ve never before experienced, started within the past 2-5 days. 

Hello @Michael Parks,

Thank you for reaching out here, we want to welcome you to the Docusign Community, I appreciate you bringing your question to this Community.

I apologize for any inconvenience this might cause you, we are committed to providing you with the best service possible. Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention, I understand your users are getting old completed notifications.

Is this only for your account users or external recipients?

Is this affecting all of the users?

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.