Skip to main content

Hello, 

I have updated all of the regional settings in our profile to (UTC+8:00) Perth as well as deselected the allow users to set their own Time Zone and Date Format however when our contracts are coming through the date is still reverting to the American time format (example - 05/07/2024 instead of 07/05/2024 for the 7th May 2024) 

Is there something that I have missed when creating our envelopes? 

Thank you in advance for any guidance 

Yes hello!! I am in New South Wales and our office has been experiencing the same problem. We have changed our Regional settings to Canberra, Sydney however when the client is to docusign the document will be dated 5/7/2024 instead of today’s date 7/5/2024 which will cause issues for our compliance, as date signed is very important.

I too am very keen for any community answers on this subject

@Kristy Talmage @AdeleWood 

There is a different setting for the “date signed” field, where you can specify the format of the date signed field. This is independent from the regional settings that you mentioned, which applies to the user interface in the Docusign eSignature Web App.

To configure this go to Settings → Signing Settings and update the following fields:

This Docusign Support article provides additional information.

Oh My Gosh! Thank you @Michael.Rave that is so amazing. I didnt realise there was a second setting to be changed. I have now amended this and it has fixed the date issue.

Thank you so much for all your help!

Hi @Kristy Talmage @AdeleWood,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested or if the information that was provided was useful.

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.