Skip to main content

We recently had a client who received thier docusign email for signatures but the SMS code never arrived to thier cell.  When the husband couldn’t receive it, we then decided to send to the wife first and the SMS was again not delivered.  We have never had this happen before.  We verified phone numbers in both cases as well as the password needed.   We sent them the things to check list from the Docusign suggestion list. 

This was a 3 person docusign folder which we ended up not being able to complete of course. 

Any thoughts on what may have happened? 

@TylerGroup 

I looked around in the forums and found this:

If the previous options fail, our phone number could have been included in your list of blocked senders, removing us from the list and rebooting your mobile could fix the issue.

For detailed steps on these processes, see:

Why am I not getting DocuSign SMS texts?

good luck

mr1

Hi @TylerGroup,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you could solve your issue by utilizing the suggested solution?           

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find. Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!