Skip to main content
Question

Copied Recipients

• 27 March 2024
  • 2 replies

Hello,

While a document is circulating for approval/signature and I have someone mid circulation that has been assigned as getting a copy, does the circulation stop until the person opens a email, maybe they don’t get an email, or does it continue on to the next approver. i.e. if there’s 10 people, the person on copy is #5 in the list, once #4 approves, does it stop at #5 until they open the email or does it carry on? 

Thanks

@KMancini 

If the recipient is “Receives a Copy” then the recipient will receive an email notification from DocuSign eSignature and the signing will continue. The workflow only stops when you select “Needs to View” recipient. Only then the workflow stops until the recipient clicked on the link in the email.

Hi @KMancini,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested or if the information that was provided was useful.

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.