Skip to main content

Good afternoon,

I am contacting you guys with a question looking for an explanation as to what the term ‘completed’ in blue actually relates to.

In our business we require all E documents to be signed. When this is added does this mean that the individual that has signed the document has actually signed it?

some documents we receive from you system has a copy of the signature that was submitted.

just looking for more clarification on this to help us understand it.

thanks in advance.

Stuart 

Aegon

@stuart haldane 

I assume you refer to the Certificate of Completion, which has the term “completed” in blue?

It means that the recipient has completed all action items that you assigned to them. This could be a signature or entering data into a form without signing, it could also be an approval or uploading attachments. Whatever was configured by the sender for that specific recipient was completed.

If every recipient has a signature field that is required the completed status means everybody has signed.

Hi @stuart haldane,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!