Skip to main content

A new staff member filled in and signed four different documents via Docusign -  quite a bit of work so I won’t have him redo it. I have saved the completed and signed documents to his employee file but Docusign still shows the status as ‘Waiting for Others’.   Can I delete?

Thanks in advance.

Hi @YoF ,

If the document status is still "waiting for other", this means that the envelope has not yet been completed. Our recommendation is that you individually check the status of each of the envelopes and check who are the recipients who still need to sign.

One of the common errors for this scenario is that recipients sign the entire document but do not click the "Complete" button. In other words, the document appears to be entirely signed by him, however he has not yet completed his turn.

Hi @YoF,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested? 

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,   

Alejandro R. | Docusign Community Moderator   

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue!