Skip to main content

Hi,

I have to send documents that contain certain information corresponding to the billing details of a company must be completed (see image)

That it's not practical to do it by dragging the custom/standard fields, so Im thinking of creating templates. The problem is that the document that we send have some modifcations in the conditions, so my question is, what do you think is the easiest way to complete it?

I have in mind maybe create a template just for complete billing details and once the recipients complete the main document will be redirect to this one, is it possible or what do you think?

Thanks

Hi, I recognized that the best way to do it its adding and envelope + template. The issue now is that sometimes fail and isn´t show the fields to complete once we send it, do you know why?

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out here in the DocuSign Community.

I apologize for the inconvenience, I understand that you are having issues completing billing details in a document page in your envelope.

To clarify, when you mention that the fields are not showing, are you referring to the field itself or are you referring to the information that was typed before sending if any?

Also, for adding fields, have you explored the AutoPlace option?

AutoPlace adds fields near each occurrence of a given string in a template or document. This advanced field action allows you to specify a string of characters in your document or template for automatic placement of the field.

You can use AutoPlace with any field type—you can even define custom fields to include the AutoPlace setting. When you AutoPlace a field, it is automatically placed at all instances in your document of the specified word or characters.

More information at https://support.docusign.com/s/document-item?bundleId=gbo1643332197980&topicId=ufa1578456286034.html&_LANG=enus.

Note: Some advanced features and options are supported only in certain DocuSign plans. Your account plan might not support some options discussed in this help topic. For more information about which options are available for your account, contact your account administrator. Or, visit our Plans and Pricing web page for more details on the features included with your plan.

Compare eSignature plans & pricing

Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Christopher | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.

Hi Christopher,

Since I will be leaving the company in the next few weeks, I would like to know if I can leave a new contact email for 00000 <000@000.com> to continue with this case and try to find the best solution through a brief meeting

Best

Hello,

If a case was created with DocuSign Support you can have the new user to be added to the case, if not, the new user can create the case and provide the link for this post to the Support agent.

Note: For security reasons, I will delete the Private Identifiable Information from your latest post.

Best regards,

Hi,

Could you please call me today to discuss it?

Thanks!

Hello,

We apologize for the inconvenience, callback requests must be submitted through a case with DocuSign Support.

More information at How do I open a case in the DocuSign Support Center?

Best regards,