Skip to main content

Hello, I’m trying to sign a PDF oficial European Union document but their system doesn’t accept my signature. I tried several things but can’t find a solution. When I use their verification tool, this is the message I got:

Any idea?

Hi.

I have the same issue with a french organisation  (INPI.fr) - even though docusign is on their list of providers-  as the signiture provider is outside the eu.

I'm yet to find an answer to his problem.

Hi @vjacquemart,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you need further assistance with this., feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.

same question:
i have same problem as the two users, ie my docusign certificate is not recognised on INPI.fr and is deemed as non EU certificate ; while Docusign France is part of the authorised list
How can i get a EU certificate from Docusign?
thanks in advance

@vjacquemart

Which signature type or identity verification was selected in DocuSign for the recipient?

I assume you are talking about a Qualified Electronic Signature (QES), which could be a result from either using DocuSign ID Verification for EU Qualified (IDV Premier) or the IDnow offering for video identification in DocuSign eSignature.

Does the signed PDF document contain a DocuSign platform certificate or was it disabled in that DocuSign account? This may have an impact on the validation as every tool is build differently and some may expect only QES certificates, which is why the DocuSign platform certificate can be disabled.

Hi @vjacquemart,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested or if the information that was provided was useful.

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.