Skip to main content
Can I send one form out to multiple people or do I have to send the form one by one to each person?

Depends on your workflow and there are options. If you have one document and you need to send it to two people for signature (two Signers, one document) you setup your workflow for two Recipients, add the document, drop tags for the signatures and Send. Example might be a Contract that requires Customer and Supervisor to sign on the same document.

If this is one document that gets signed separately, then you could either Send two envelopes or use Bulk Recipients. Bulk recipients is more useful when you have a large number of people to send out the same document. Example might be a class syllabus. There are other ways to make sending the same document to individuals easier, such as "Copy" an envelope. So Create envelope, add one Recipient, add tags, Send. Go to the envelope you just sent and select Copy envelope, change Recipient, verify tags, Send.

Thank you

I have one pdf sent to 15 emails.  I use bulk which will only allow me to put in 10 emails.  I then set up the next five to be sent individually.  I have made sure that there is no duplication between bulk and individual.  I have three that receive the document 10 times in theri email.  The other 12 receive it once.

Also, is there a way to send the 15 together in one bulk email.  As stated above I am only allowed 10 to input.  These are input from my contacts-not spreadsheet.