Skip to main content

We are in the process of opening another branch of our company in another province. However, even though our parent company name is the same, the “Operating As” name is different. Is there a way to use the same DocuSign main account to send documents from both locations, but to be able to differentiate between the two locations, send they are using different “Operating As” names? It is imperative that the recipients see that documents are coming from their associated branch, in the right province.  

Or, do we need to set up a secondary DocuSign account for the new branch? 

Hello, @Kathleen T 

Welcome to the Docusign Community!

It’s possible to add branches from a same organization since you have an Org Admin account enabled.

A Org Admin account permits to add additional accounts as well segregate permissions to the admins and users.

Example:

Org Admin: ACME

|__________ACME Brazil (a sub account or branch)
                  |__________ACME Argentina (a sub account or branch)

So you will have a centralized Organization and the sub accounts. 

Contact your Account Executive if you have one, otherwise contact our Support team for help.

Read this article for details: https://support.docusign.com/s/document-item?language=en_US&rsc_301&bundleId=rrf1583359212854&topicId=tif1583359135245.html&_LANG=enus

I hope that helps!

Alexandre

@Kathleen T - In addition to what @Alexandre.Augusto recommended by creating sub-accounts, you can also look into creating a new Brand for the new branch and created groups and templates that only use that Brand.

Hi @Kathleen T,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested or if the information that was provided was useful.

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | Docusign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.