Skip to main content
Question

Bulk Send Progress Bar Innacurate

• 22 March 2024
  • 3 replies

The progress bar indicating how many people within the bulk send have completed signing is defaulting to 100% complete even when no one has signed yet. 

Not really a discussion- just wanted to put this out there for the devs to fix. 

@Rohann If you are looking at the Bulk Send under Manage this is an indication of the Bulk Send progress of creating/sending the envelopes and is not an indication of envelope signing completion.  There is a Batch Summary which is more indicative of progress with the overall envelopes if you click on the Batch Name.

Hello, @Rohann 

Welcome to the DocuSign Community!

If you’re talking the progress bar shown when you sent a bulk of envelopes, that progress bar is to show if all envelopes were created and delivered. That bar does not show the signing progress.

To see the signing progress for a sent batch, click in Manage, select on the left the option Bulk Send, click on a specific batch then you’ll see the progress for each envelope inside of that batch.

In case you’re getting another progress bar, take a screenshot and sent it here.

I hope that helps,

Alexandre

Hi @Rohann,

I hope you are doing well.

I would like to confirm if you were able to solve your issue by utilizing the solution that was suggested or if the information that was provided was useful.

If so, please mark it as the best answer by clicking “Select as Best” to make it easier for other users to find.

Otherwise, feel free to let me know and I will gladly help you address the situation as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Christopher | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.