Skip to main content

Trying to bulk send a document and am using a sample csv template. When I upload the csv template, I get an error message that no one was assigned to Role 2... but I don't need a Role 2, just Role 1. Whatever. I just comply and duplicate the name and email under the Role 2 name and email column that is already in Role 1.

When I try sending the envelope- it gives me another error message saying I can't send the envelope to duplicate recipients... so basically what would you like me to do instead? since you're forcing me to assign a role 2?

Welp not even 10 minutes later I was able to answer my own question. For anyone having a similar issue: you can simply delete the "Role 2.. etc" columns from the sample csv document that DocuSign creates for you. That way it won't ask where the populated cells for those columns are when you try uploading the populated csv into DocuSign.

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out here in the DocuSign Community.

I apologize for the inconvenience, I understand you are having issues with your Bulk Send.

We are glad to hear that you were able to find the solution for your issue, Let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Best regards,

Christopher | DocuSign Community Moderator

"Select as Best" below if you find the answer a valid solution to your issue.